[kj] Raven and Pigface

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Feb 9 10:06:30 EST 2016

I saw KJ in Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland (among others) on that '94 tour. I was witnessed to by some religious college kids on a mission to the inner city outside the club, and actually met Jaz / Geordie for the first and only time at the Columbus show. I was the Intouch music-sampling kiosk guy; our gear was in Streetside records, Camelot Music, etc.