[kj] KJ Symphonic album in the works

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Mon Feb 8 11:46:27 EST 2016

Is this the Record Store Day thing that someone was alluding to a few weeks
back?
Could be interesting - then again it could be self indulgent
hogwash............

wasn't keen on Jaz' Led Zeppelin /Pink Floyd symphonic albums, possibly
because I've listened to both
bands enough in my lifetime and really don't want to ever have to listen to
them again (unless its Pink Floyd 1969-71 which I never tire of)
 so I will approach with caution.........................