[kj] Raven and Pigface

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:28:29 EST 2016

I saw them every time they were in the MI area up through the tour of tales of thee underground. The records sucked by that point and cast of characters was worse.

Anyway. Most memorable Raven/Pigface moment was Blind Pig, Ann Arbor. Tiny place for Pigface. Great show. They started the show with 4 track loop noise while several members sprayed air freshener. Crescendo was Raven singing dual vocals wth En Esch to Murder Inc.