[kj] OT: Alex in the UK

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 05:04:06 EST 2016

Just across the road and down a bit from Sister Ray is Reckless Records, and
just down the road and left at the junction into Broadwick St is Sounds of
the Universe,
which is excellent for world music/reggae/electronic etc. I would say this
area is your
best bet if you can stand the xmas hordes, 3 good record shops all within a
few hundred
metres of each other. The original Rough Trade shop is at 130 Talbot Rd
just off Portobello Rd,
and the other bigger Rough Trade East is at The Old Truman Brewery, 91
Brick Lane, although
that's a bit of a slog if you're not intending on visiting that area.
If I was in the same city or, er, country Alex, I would be meeting you for
a beer... god I miss British pubs.
Enjoy
<https://bing.com/maps/default.aspx?rtp=%7Eadr.7%20Broadwick%20Street,%20London%20W1F%200DA,%20UK&cp=51.5139031%7E-0.1345848&lvl=15>