[kj] TD&RS DVD coming soon

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 17:48:35 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Surely one of you bought a seat at the table, in Russia, for the Sunday roast and fireside symphony chat?  Seems like it would be a good time to inquire about a release date for the Symphonic project..
Furthermore.... do you think Wikileaks could get me my copy of Gems of Power?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad