[kj] Empire song TOTP

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Mon Aug 29 11:21:07 EDT 2016

Here is some good quality, recently uploaded video of same with both the intro and outro. They do, in fact, follow the Nolans [?]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8zovAnWiko

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=VS.355107031066&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8zovAnWiko>

Killing Joke: 'Empire Song', Top of the Pops 1982<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8zovAnWiko>
www.youtube.com
English rock band Killing Joke with their debut appearance on Top of the Pops in 1982 with 'Empire Song'. The song only managed to reach #43 in the UK single...