[kj] Empire song TOTP

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 05:52:21 EDT 2016

Great to finally see the full thing with intro etc. Recorded a lot from
TOTP around this time, but missed KJ. Now I have the broadcast date I
can consult my diary and see why... "got air pistol" and "went outside
with air pistol" were the entries for that evening. "Shot at everything
and everyone that moved" strangely missing...

Dave in Edinburgh