[kj] OT The Beat

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Aug 26 15:55:09 EDT 2016

Huh, he must have worked something out with Roger. I see both bands have UK dates in Sept - Oct. That's got to be a bit confusing, although Wakeling still tours as "English Beat" which seems a bit redundant in England. The whole name change in the US was to differentiate from the already-established (Paul Collins) Beat; Collins also still tours in the US under that name.