[kj] Stand-In Keyboard Player for KJ Europe Fall Tour:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Aug 4 10:18:49 EDT 2016

I noticed that Inertia were touring the US at almost the same time as KJ were playing Europe this fall. I messaged the Inertia band page and Reza himself eventually replied that there would be a stand-in for most or all the KJ tour. Too bad, but needs must when the devil drives, I suppose. Inertia have a tentative date here in Minneapolis so at least I'll get a chance to see the man in his milieu. Reza's done every show since, what, the 2003-04 tours? Before, even?