[kj] Killing Joke Gig History

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 11:52:47 EDT 2016

Nice one, KJ did two UK Pandemonium tours in both 1994 pre-album release, a few
more post album release in October 94 before heading to the USA then back to
Europe in December 1994 before another UK stint in January/Feb 95, I remember
going to gigs in April 94 and January 95...clearly though Dublin is missing from
that list.

I guess then you would have to jog your memory if you remember whether you knew
the songs or not at the time.  Belfast is listed in April 94, wonder if they
also played Dublin then?