[kj] Killing Joke Gig History

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:18:45 EDT 2016

Found what I was looking for here http://www.candlelightrecords.co.uk/
candleweb/redesign/killingjoke/new_site/killingjoke_tour.html

Few dates missing though as I know I seen KJ, in Dublin prior to the 2003
tour, but not sure if it was 1995, but near sure it was 95 touring
Pandemonium.

OK scratch that, it was 1994 : )

Found my answer on Antoni's website and even a few nice photos.

​
Dublin Tivoli's on Sunday 10th April 1994, the opening night of the
Pandemonium tour.  <http://home.clara.net/antoni/chortle3.html>
(Geordie, Geoff Dugmore, Jaz Coleman, Youth, Gary Hughes)
<http://home.clara.net/antoni/chortle3.html>

All coming back to me now. Nirvana, were supposed to play Dublin on the
8th, but never happened as Kurt ended it all on the 5th Apr. '94.

Thanks : )