[kj] Killing Joke Gig History

Mary Roswell wormgirlsandra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:42:50 EDT 2016

They copied on clean cd`s everything, i am sure or the official site was
under viruses attack. xoxoxoxo Have a nice weekend hums.
On Apr 22, 2016 16:34, "Paul" <dubecho at gmail.com> wrote:

Besides the official site (which seems to be down now anyway), is there any
other site that has a gig history, previous tours etc?

I'm near sure it might have been on An Irrational Domain, but alas that is
no more and I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere else. Just trying
to refresh my own memory on something (happening pretty regular these days
...lol).

Anyone know?