[kj] (OT) Savages

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 03:22:04 EDT 2016

Yes! I love Slaves' cover of LCD Soundsystem's Daft Punk Is Playing At My
House <https://youtu.be/yMPkPJF8cEs>.

I like that video Fat White Family, did for *Whitest Boy On The Beach
<https://youtu.be/YKNt_qq6N7o>*, they all look like clones of Tim
Roth, in *Made
in Britain* <https://youtu.be/9yaKIoIEI44>, from back in the day. Hear so
many different bands in their music, but they're totally original.

Any love for Sleaford Mods <https://youtu.be/U8PyFn90FIQ>?