[kj] Back to the Bogside ...Case Solved!

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:45:38 EDT 2016

Nice one Chris, that looks great 👍

And thank you. You might be able try something similar with the front
cover. I was unable to yesterday, but may try again when not so busy.

Just a heads up though, as you found out the other day, the mailing list
has a max size of 500kb for pictures, so best to host them on an imaging
hosting site (I use imugr.com) and put the link in the email. Saves having
to wait for a mod (Marc, I think), to let it through. Goes back to the days
of dial up, when the list would often erupt in anger, if text heavy posts
or images were emailed. Don't you just miss them 28kbps days? lol One song
took 5 hours to download. Today, we could have a whole discography in that
time hehe

Anyway thanks again,

dub