[kj] [OT] The Damned

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:48:17 EDT 2016

Might be of interest to some. The Damned, play Coachella, later today (or
early Sunday morning).
Festival live stream is here https://www.youtube.com/user/coachella

I'm not sure of the stage time. YouTube shows 10:25 PM East coast of US
time, which I think is 5:25am Zulu time.

https://www.coachella.com/settimes/ shows a 8:20 PM ET start, 4:20 here : )

Guessing YouTube time latest though.

Might be other acts you'd like to see. I missed LCD Soundsystem, but will
get to see them this summer here. Also missed were Underworld and 2manyDJs.
I might watch G'n'R for a nostalgia buzz, (or Rancid, for same), but
definitely want to check out The Heavy, on Sun/Mon. Other than that, that
feckin' line up makes me feel old ...lol