[kj] Record Store Day - Pylon Blue Vinyl, art prints and lyric sheet. (Lyrics Tumblr Link)

Carlos Fandango stronkle at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 19:44:26 EDT 2016

And in the guardian http://www.theguardian.com/community/2016/apr/15/ahead-of-record-store-day-2016-readers-share-their-vinyl-expectations

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Nick Scott
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎April‎ ‎15‎, ‎2016 ‎4‎:‎34‎ ‎PM
To: Paul, gathering at misera.net

I did post a link a good while ago Paul for the lyrics all in one place, not only did they post them on the FB page you are correct there were a few missing and they were all over the place in order....the band did also post a link to tumblr where they all are in the correct order aside from Snakedance omission.

I will send this both on list and directly offlist to yourself....really great work on those areas in Derry, your time in research was appreciatedly and enthusiastically read.

Killing Joke - Pylon Lyrics