[kj] Record Store Day - Pylon Blue Vinyl, art prints and lyric sheet.

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:39:02 EDT 2016

Excellent, a lyric sheet! Better late than never : )

Still a few words I can't make out. Even though the majority of the lyrics
were posted on the band's FB page, there are a couple of tracks, the lyrics
not available. Can't think off top of my head which, but hopefully these
will go up online eventually.