[kj] Night Time Vinyl Re-issue

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:41:43 EDT 2016

I got one for my bday. Haven't listened to it but I own
UK and US original
Along with (if different) box set
Original CD
Remastered CD
I'm not sure if I'm going to open it. I was/am on the fence about the remasters anyway. I never got this monumental change. To me it sounded like (in the case of the CDs at least) they were properly mastered for CD. Which was extremely common in the 80s.