[kj] SWANS touring in October

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:07:45 EDT 2016

I'm torn. I'm a large admirer of Swans and Gira (and several others) involved.

But the whole act, response outcome etc of rape is extremely sensitive, difficult situation.

Now there seems to be another accusation from her on a band mate. Which he denies.

What is worse is that no matter what the outcome is it will be tragic, twisted and destructive. Even in vindication it is still tragic.