[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 150, Issue 60

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Sep 30 11:52:09 EDT 2015

From: Gathering [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Nick Scott wrote:

You have a point, and I guess there is some positives...the older we get it's kind of nice to be out of the venue on a Saturday night at 10pm, back home, take a shower and still have time to sit down and watch the football highlights on match of the day with a cup of hot chocolate.

Honestly, I don't care what time a show starts, especially when it's indoors.  What matters is the band(s) have the time to play full sets.  That and starting the show close to the stated time on a ticket.  Days past, it was not cool standing around for hours until past midnight to see a band .... I mean, I had to work hard crafting my buzz to be in that perfect happy place right when the main band hit the stage!

T.B.