[kj] uncunt

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Sun Sep 27 11:21:40 EDT 2015

I would say a decent review from a more mainstream publication is a good sign. I read a good article recently (not Uncut) in response to criticism for "only publishing positive reviews" where the mag noted that a negative review for anything other than a high-profile release was pointless masturbation and a waste of space that could have been used to describe a more worthy (but lesser known) artist.

And what's that artwork? They must have gotten an early version on the review copy in order to make the publication deadline.