[kj] Pylon Order confusion/Clarification

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:43:35 EDT 2015

It isn't totally clear from the description on Pledge whether "Snakedance"
is only on vinyl in that package, or if it's a different version. Hard to
justify US$66 for the deluxe vinyl if the bonus track is the main appeal,
notwithstanding the lenticular / 3d cover. In many ways, I'd prefer a
simple 24-bit download also included with CD or vinyl.