[kj] "I Am the Virus" lyric video: FYI

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 19:15:28 EDT 2015

Was curious about the line 'Tavistock manufactured shocks' in the lyric
video.

First link that comes up is this:

http://ionamiller.weebly.com/tavistock-agenda.html

Psyops, social engineering, mass mind control... suffice to say, it is
another trip
through the conspiracy wormhole. Haven't read the whole thing yet but if you
scroll down, there is this:

*Former MI6 Intelligence officer John Coleman first exposed their covert
activities with his insider knowledge in The Tavistock Institute of Human
Relations: Shaping the Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, Political, and Economic
Decline of the United States of America: “The enemy is clearly identifiable
as the Committee of 300, the Club of Rome, NATO,the Black Nobility, CFR and
all of its affiliate organizations, the think tanks, and research
institutes controlled by Stanford and … last, but certainly not least, the
military establishment.”*

I'm assuming Mr John Coleman is not a relative.

On Wikipedia:

In popular culture the Tavistock Institute is often associated with
conspiracy theories, the most popular of which link it to The Beatles
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles>.
The *Rough Guide to Conspiracy Theories* notes that the Tavistock Institute
has been named by some theorists in their worldviews, including having a
part in "The most extravagant anti-Illuminati conspiracy theory" of John
Coleman "known as [the] 'Aquarian Conspiracy'.

Hmm.

On 12 September 2015 at 12:06, jpwhkj--- via Gathering <gathering at misera.net