[kj] Chart position

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 17:08:41 EDT 2015

That is still pretty darned good now the official weeks sales is over.  Midweek
prediction of Dave Gahan was 22 and officially now 27.  When you compare
exposure, in the scheme of things it is impressive taking into account
popularity between the Depeche Mode frontman and KJ.

My earlier prediction was correct, at two places ahead they are even closer to
tickling Taylor Swifts clit.