[kj] London Roundhouse on Nov 6 is now sold out: FYI

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Oct 29 16:21:36 EDT 2015

Repeating from FB:

On-line sales are concluded; additional tix may be released by the venue on the day of the show.

There can't be many things more professionally satisfying than the words "Sold Out." Kudos and well done.

The 2005 DVD is swell but maybe someone could do a nice film of the original cast at work in friendly surroundings? I imagine the cost of a front-of-house filming license is substantial, but I would buy the result.

Hint...hint...

[https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/t31.0-8/12182946_10153795139219416_8298221613669448438_o.jpg]