[kj] two groups..

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Oct 29 07:07:34 EDT 2015

well, Steve Higgins kicked off The Church Of Kiling Joke (4,000+ disciples) then later on maybe someone connected to the band created The Gatherers (2000+) though it did have a different name at first. There are other small ones that are more chatty & at least one other that has been taken down. I'm like you, I'd prefer it there was one a big group but hey, some folks will splinter off. do their own thing, surely this happen with followers of all bands ?

Sent from my iPhone