[kj] Cardiff Setlist

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:41:39 EDT 2015

name on the front, spider on the back - all that’s missing is a lunch box and some mittens on a bit of string through the sleeves :)

i jest of course. Looks pretty cool haviing the trademark boiler suit personalised. There is a feeling with the band, the album, the way the whole pre-release was executed and the tour that things are being done properly. Like there’s a well thought out plan and people are sticking to it. There’s a vibe, an energy, a feeling that good things are happening and better things are coming.

Hats off to those in charge, you’re doing a fine job!

—
fatpotanga, excelling in failure