[kj] Pylon

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 07:39:56 EDT 2015

They do have the standard edition vinyl in HMV...in fact I was surprised at the
HMV prices.

I ordered my Deluxe CD from Base.com and it only arrived today for £12.99
because I thought it was the cheapest price, yet when I was in Derby the weekend
to catch Death & Resurrection show documentary I popped into HMV there and they
had the Vinyl for £19.99, the standard CD for £9.99 and the Deluxe CD for
£12.99.  As cheap as any online prices right now.