[kj] [Setlist] Concorde 2, Brighton. 26/10/2015

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Oct 26 18:53:19 EDT 2015

Paul wrote:

Autonomous Zone
Absent Friends
Fall Of Because
Seeing Red
I Am The Virus
Exorcism
Money Is Not Our God
Requiem
Dawn Of The Hive
Madness
Into The Unknown
Asteroid
Pssyche

Euphoria
Wardance
Pandemonium

Credit to Wayne Atkinson, on FB, The Church of KILLING JOKE Group.

I like that set (except Assturdroid which I think is still being played as an "F-You" to us complainers, lol), especially the first 5 song run.  I'm dying to hear Absent Friends and hope it stays in the set through the rest of the tour.  Interesting that they rotated Fall Of Because over Follow The Leaders from last night and aren't playing The Wait.