[kj] Cardiff Setlist

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 26 12:38:04 EDT 2015

I can't remember but he wasn't in a very good mood as his microphone wasn't working for Automonous Zone, or something wasn't working, I was down the other end by Geordie, just flicking through my videos they played Change and the spider on the back of Jaz's new boiler suite is luminous so beat that!