[kj] Pylon Running Order

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Oct 25 11:58:39 EDT 2015

Definitely a bug bear, awaiting the album to be delivered and besides supporting
the band as I have always done the lyrics was the other reason for wanting a
physical release.  I rarely listen to CDs these days, mainly storage backups and
I FLAC stream...with minimal sleeve notes it is almost pointless having a
physical release.  For all Jaz sings on this album it is difficult deciphering
them in the mix.