[kj] Death & Resurrection Show Screening - Audio problems

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 24 20:21:30 EDT 2015

Wife and I went to see this today in Derby, the only cinema I have seen on the
itineraty that has 5 screenings over 3 days, whether this impacted attendance I
do not know, but we were disappointed to find that besides ourselves there were
just 4 other people in a screen that seats 60.

I am hoping it was just the speaker mixing in the cinema itself, but the audio
simply was appalling, that much so that the dialogue was extremely difficult to
follow on numerous occasions, it was too muffled.  The music was clear, but
centre channel speech simply terrible.

Anyone that has seen it care to comment if they had the same problem?  Or was it
just the cinema.

Also anyone that has seen any of the recent (poorly advertised) screenings care
to comment on attendance?