[kj] [KJ] Pylon Deluxe

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Oct 23 14:00:25 EDT 2015

Nick Scott wrote:

Pretty sure that is correct, I commented after looking at the tracklistings when the album details were first pushed out.  And it was only Snakedance that came in its original form on the coloured vinyl.
I am hoping some kind gatherer on here that has opted for the coloured vinyl will be uploading it in the near future.  Other than needlessly trying to get some extra revenue out of punters there most certainly was the room on the Deluxe edition for its inclusion.

++++++++

I ordered both the black vinyl and colored deluxe vinyl through Pledge and have the means to rip the track to digital once I finally get the package here in the US.

BTW, has anyone asked Reza if he'll be offering CD-Rs of soundboard recordings of any shows this tour?  I really enjoyed his recordings from the Euro shows from the MMXII tour and the US compilation from the Singles tour.