[kj] [KJ] Pylon Deluxe

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 12:53:27 EDT 2015

As I said, they did on first listen, but there again I was not listening
properly, only on my laptop....they gelled much better when played back through
the network streamer on my home cinema receiver.

I would be interested in the future blending in the extra songs into the
tracklisting in a differing order, I do feel as you say it is a cohesive album,
but would prefer a differing running order with the extra tracks...a good
project I think for a gatherer with a good ear for such.

And yes, would love to hear more Youth mixes of other tracks.