[kj] FInally Pylon...

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 11:28:47 EDT 2015

Happy Gatherer here too, had a nice morning in town, picked up two copies
of the deluxe CD, for €12.99 (approx $14 or £9), which is a Euro cheaper
than *MMXII* was. They'd the normal CD there for same price, so I think
mistake by HMV.

Loving *New Cold War, Big Buzz and New Jerusalem*. Would like to see lyrics
for *New Jerusalem, *none on the sleeve, but says lyrics and full list of
credits at kjpylon.com This takes one to the pledge site. There, even
logged in, I see no lyrics hyper link. Unless it comes as part of
the AccessPass™, I don't know. I only used Pledge for *KJ in Dub*. If I am
missing something, would someone be kind enough to point the way or post
the lyrics to The Gathering email list, please? : )
Only want them to annoy myself, as one of the lyrics talks about "Gaza
slaughter" but will leave that particular subject alone till a later date
...lol

Can relate to the feeling of being 15, never thought at 50, I'd be excited
about purchasing a new release of a band, which pretty much has been a huge
part in the sound track of my life. The second copy was for a friend of
mine, that I would have knocked about with when we were 15 too ...lol

More than envious of any of you getting to see these tracks come to life on
stage or even in store. Travel just not for me at the minute, hopefully
next year!

Anyway, back to annoying the neighbors here, had up to now, only listened
to album via laptop and headset, now I have it pumping out of a proper
system and loving it, my knees not so much ...lol

dub