[kj] Birmingham

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 15:32:40 EDT 2015

No it’s up past the venue from the city end, but is only a few doors away on the corner.  Irish pub, very friendly.  I can’t say that the band will be in there your guess is as good as mine but in the back bar where there is more seating I have often seen members of bands in there before the show.  Bit gutted none of Warpaint were in there though coz they are all luvli

https://www.facebook.com/TheBigBullsHead