[kj] [Leak] Pylon (2015)

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Oct 22 14:11:03 EDT 2015

Yeah, I order both vinyl versions of the LP but went with Amazon US for the
deluxe CD which I just got an alert that it will be delivered tomorrow.  I
posted a comment a day or two ago on the Pledge page about when stuff will
start shipping from them but no answer, probably because it got buried in
the hundreds of setlist song requests.  Anyone recall how long it took for
the Pledge Down By The River album to get sent after it's street date and
was the record packaged decently for gorilla postal handling?

Rheinhold Squeegee wrote:

Lord knows how long it will take my $130 of Pledge product to arrive here in
the US.

Hint, hint...