[kj] KJ Asking For Votes On Songs Played!

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:58:52 EDT 2015

Won't effect the UK dates now (although G told me today the set's been shaken up a bit, expect some surprises) maybe the Stateside ones.

I did once have the temerity, during a discussion about setlists with them, to suggest that many gatherers would not be too upset to see Wardance given a rest. Some nods of approval. Jaz silent. There it was in the gigs. Important to him, that one. I also recall being asked "Change or Complications?" by Jaz in Prague about ten years ago before that weird Motley Crue support slot at Wembley. I said "Change" and Geordie grimaced and groaned to general amusement. Jaz is not keen on Follow The leaders, we all know Jaz, Geordie and Paul love The Hum but Youth not so much, bad memories.. They do disagree so I guess the compromise tends to lead to the same core of songs. Does seem like they've listened to the murmurings this time around though. They also disagree on setlist length. Jaz would happily do two hours plus. Geordie likes it short and sharp. As some have said I'm just delighted they're still recording and performing.

Sent from my iPhone