[kj] "Tension" on US TV series "Gotham" (S2:E5)

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Oct 20 13:57:23 EDT 2015

I don't really watch this show but it was brought to my attention that "Tension" plays in the background of the latest episode starting around 12:50

Not sure if this works outside the US, but you can watch it on your computer here:

http://www.fox.com/watch/547065411925/7684182528

[http://www.fox.com/sites/default/files/video-image-thumb/fox_Gotham_GTH205_hulu%5B1%5D.jpg]<http://www.fox.com/watch/547065411925/7684182528>

Watch this FULL EPISODE of Gotham: "Scarification" on FOX NOW
Season 2, Episode 5 - Galavan and Penguin join forces with a dangerous family in Gotham. Then, as the rivalry between the Waynes and the Galavans resurfaces, Gordon struggles to maintain order in the city.
Read more...<http://www.fox.com/watch/547065411925/7684182528>