[kj] Pylon further...

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:14:56 EDT 2015

So, i had a sleepless night, night before last, so i carefully listened to
the leaked version on pretty good headphones at 3am..

i was impressed with all the subtleties.

saw a link to pledge yesterday, ummed and ahhed for about 5 minutes then
pushed all the right buttons.
since it's my birthday on the 23rd of october, the deluxe magenta vinyl
limited to 1000 copies seemed very appropriate!

i now see it's sold out !

we have joy!

=]

postponed indefinitely..."