[kj] Pylon further...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 18 16:21:25 EDT 2015

Who came up with the triptych idea? I don't recall anyone mentioning a triptych when Absolute Dissent and MMXII released.

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.