[kj] Pylon again!

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Oct 13 14:01:25 EDT 2015

Well, "New Jerusalem" and "New Cold War" on YouTube are leaked versions. Only "Virus" and "Euphoria" have been officially released by the band.

You might as well go listen to the rest, although sound on the leaked version I might have heard (but cannot confirm hearing) is a bit messy. Or so I'm told.

[😉]