[kj] KJ cover / New VLR mag out on Oct. 9

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 12 10:55:46 EDT 2015

Potentially blasphemous observation:

I really wish Jaz would dial it back in. Old photos of Killing Joke exude a sense of mystery and menace in a simple austere, organic way. Now Jaz looks like he’s TRYING to look scary. Just don’t try so hard.

Look at SWANS. They sound entirely otherworldly, but to look at them, they look like an old man’s bowling league.

STOP TRYING.

Alex in NYC