[kj] The Deep Cuts You Wanna Hear!

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 14:04:21 EDT 2015

Yep, likewise reckon I've heard Frenzy sometime in, er, the last 20 years.

I have a soft spot for Fire Dances, cos it was the first Joke album to come out after I got really into them.

Tracks I've never heard live, but would love to... and know that I won't:

Animal
Nuclear Boy
Birds of a Feather
Me Or You