[kj] Official 2016 US/Canada Tour Announced:

Kevin Marion kevinmarion at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 05:42:08 EDT 2015

Nice to see a full fledged tour this time, hitting several places in the US & Canada (albeit 2 shows).

I'll admit, I was hoping they'd play The Empty Bottle in Chicago again.  I travelled several hours to see them there more than once this past decade, and is a perfect venue.  This place holds 400 people maximum - how long had it been for most of us to see them in such a personal & intimate setting?  It is gonna be hard to give that up and see them in a thousand capacity venue.  I got spoiled!

Thalia Hall (replica of an old Prague Opera house) holds 840 max.  I'm thinking of heading to Skullys Music Diner in Columbus, which also holds 800.  Sure wish I lived near Baltimore (Ottobar holds 400), because they'll get the best opportunity to really "feel" the band.  I've missed the chance to meet up with other Gatherers in the past but I really hope to this time.

Thanks,
Kevin Marion

KevinMarion at yahoo.com : E-mail