[kj] [KJ] Pylon Tour Setlist poll....

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 15:30:55 EDT 2015

I totally get you, feel the same way and still as excited at seeing them in
Digbeth, Birmingham in just a few weeks time as I was nearly 25 years ago when
they played their twice (December 90/June 91), but then they only had 6 previous
albums under their belt, two of which they would never play any material from
(BTATS and OTG)