[kj] [KJ] Pylon Tour Setlist poll....

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 15:26:05 EDT 2015

I wasn't really expecting to, hence my mention of the frenetic nature..in
comparison to the likes of The Cure such lengthy shows are not possible...but I
reiterate that the problem is going to be show lengths and what they play the
more albums in they release.

Although to be honest Jaz is in better shape these days than he has been in a
long time....Hossanas particularly he was out of shape physically and vocally.

For me bands like  the now defunt Chameleons (bar Burgess's imitation in Vox)
have a similar frenetic nature to their live gigs, but obviously with only 4
albums (3 which they play from) and a handful of other recordings to pull from
it is easier over 1.5 hours.

A long while ago (around 2000) I went with a mate to see NMA who had the rather
intriguing idea back then of doing their own support with an acoustic set...I
think that idea would work well with some KJ songs, but once again could never
see the band doing such.