[kj] [KJ] Pylon Tour Setlist poll....

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 14:56:45 EDT 2015

That recently-posted interview with Jaz suggested the four of them have difficulty agreeing. If they all have differing ideas about what to play, setlists are going to consist of the tracks they can agree on, and committees always end up taking the least controversial path.

I really don't mind hearing Love Like Blood, Pandemonium and Requiem. Ignoring MMXII would be criminal, and there's always room for tracks from WTF and Revelations. I'm not terribly bothered by the absence of material from BTATS, OTG and Democracy. If they have to play 2001, I'd rather have Seeing Red than Asteroid.

Jim.