[kj] "We split the money equally in Killing Joke"

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:52:03 EDT 2015

Quick read by Jaz's standards.  Anyway.  I would think at this point they would have to split it equally.  From the outside world it gives them more credibility that it is the 4 original members. For whatever that is worth and Youth (and I would guess) Big Paul are established enough (in their careers) where they don't have to come back to Killing Joke if it didn't feel right AND was not a money losing venture. To me it felt that the Hossannas era was the bottoming out for them as far as survival (maybe eclipsed by the EDaVRE decades earlier).  As a brand, band and as individuals.  And sadly we lost Paul in it.BUTThat opened the door that brought everyone together to talk
Chris