[kj] Post millennium only fantasy setlist?

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Nov 20 11:43:13 EST 2015

Paul wrote:

Pssyche, would be hardest on for me to leave out. Will think about rest in a bit.

On 20 November 2015 at 15:22, Matt Tibbits <matt_tibbits at hotmail.com> wrote:
I'll start again. In a similar vein to the Duende II post I was wondering what people would choose to include in a post millennium only setlist of say twenty songs. Pure fantasy obviously. And which five songs would be hardest to leave out?

++++++++++++

Fantasy post-Y2K Setlist would be something like this for me:

The Death And Resurrection Show
Big Buzz
In Excelsis
Rapture
Judas Goat
Fresh Fever From The Sky
Pole Shift
Autonomous Zone
I Am The Virus
This World Hell
Colony Collapse
Panapticon
Endgame
Blood On Your Hands
Zennen
Loose Cannon
Our Last Goodbye
You'll Never Get To Me
In Cythera
On All Hallow's Eve

Hardest 20th Century mainstay song(s) to leave out of the set would be Requiem and Eighties.  I never get tired of hearing either song live.